Saturday, February 11, 2006

Work, work, work

Again - A very long week in the office. I am here on a Saturday at 9:00 am. Fun.

I will be here half the day giving me about 67 hours for the week. Thankfully we submit on Monday.

Signed my divorce papers on Tuesday. Very surreal. It is the right thing to do, but is still strange to think about sometimes. Feels weird to be single.

I cannot believe that it is the middle of February already. Start your Christmas shopping NOW.

It is also Girl Scout Cookie time. Check out a previous post from last year. I am only ordering two boxes this year, down from five last year.

Peace

The Commish.

4 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

WHAT! only two measley boxes! Come on Sir.. Take one for the team I tell ya!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Will said...

But seriously, on the papers note, I hear you sir. Working on them has been odd for me as well. I know the statistic and all about it but it just seems real odd to be on the D side of the ledger and not the Happily Ever After side. Oh well, at least I somehow still have hope of ending up with the happily part. Hope you do too.

6:21 PM  
Blogger J-Dawg's Realm said...

Dude, we ordered 8 boxes of cookies!! Its the only time of year to order them, and DAMN IT! I am NOT running out this year! LOL :)

And Bill and I were talking couple weeks back - we decided (and figured you would be OK with it) when it comes time to retire, we were gonna build a big compound style house and live communily...we will have a huge house, complete with a kick-ass computer room, movie room, and open concept living quarters :)

Now we just need to save, and wait for 65 LOL!!

J

6:11 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I don't recal talking about living in a compound. Within driving distance yes, compound.. well thats how those cult things get started and I like kool aid too much to trust myself in a compound.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home