Friday, January 20, 2006

Football and new chapters......

Here are the Mad Cow's predictions for the Divisional Championships:

Pittsburgh 27, Denver 24 - the Steelers will lead early and hold off a furious rally to take the AFC crown. I think the Steelers D will contain the Broncos running attack just enough, and will keep Plummer in the pocket to make him make a mistake or two.

Carolina 33, Seattle 27 (OT) - I think this will be a high scoring game but Steve Smith will lead the Panthers to the NFC crown, outlasting a spectacular game by Shawn Alexander. The difference will be that (in my opinion) Carolina has the superior wide receiving corps.

Other than that, it is a beautiful day here in So Cal. I will be sure to have a frosty pint (or three) for all of you later on today.

MOO



An important note from the Commissioner:

A new chapter:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the many friends that have helped me and continue to support me during a rather tough stretch over the last few months. They have been more than valuable and all their support is greatly appreciated.

A new period is starting in my life and while it seems scary at times, I am also very excited. Sometimes change is not a bad thing and should be embraced. This is not to say that the ending chapter was all bad, since I prefer to focus on the good things that happened. There were many things in that chapter that affected me both positively and negatively. I cherish the positive and remember the negative, but try not to dwell on them.

Speaking of the negative, I also find that I have little to no animosity towards the circumstances that lead to those negative events, and especially have NO animosity or negative feeling towards one certain individual during that time. I wish them nothing but continued success and hope that the new chapter in their life is prosperous.

It is nice to get that off my chest.

As always, I remain your humble servant -

Peace out -

THE Commish.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Good to see you blogging more sir. I should be as well. Kinda gotten on this Myspace kick. Its the evil empire as my good friend Tom says. He's right as always. Can't wait till you are back in the ABQ for a bit so I can introduce you two.

As for changes yes you know as well as I what they are like. Who would have thought both of us would be going through them. Nothing and nobody is perfect. I have stopped trying.

Yes part of that change is exciting. It brings forth the word "possiblities". Ironically I find myself focused on one. I guess this zebra cannot change his stripes. Sad in way. Especially since it probably won't lead to anywhere. You can't make the blind see.

Good ol' PT Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute. Well lately I feel newborn all the time.

Life is nuts and I have come to understand these two universal truths.
1 - It can always get worse.
2 - It is never as bad as it seems.

Paradox anyone?

10:00 PM  
Blogger kayan web said...


شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة
شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تركيب طارد الحمام بالمدينة المنورة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة جلي رخام بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home